Tuesday 1 December 2015

Hey guys:)

Hey guys!
Since this is my first post I thought it would be best to share my dramatic teenage life with you *note the sarcasm* My life is absolutely boring with hardly anything interesting happening but nevertheless I have decided to blog about my life. Like most of you when I was little I constantly ranted about how boring being a kid was, I wanted to grow up. But now when I'm growing up I've realized that there is a lot more that comes than just growing taller, becoming comparably cooler and having popular friends. Things change markedly, our friends, school and most importantly US. We go through stuff that we aren't ready to face, things don't always turn out the way that you would want them to, we definitely have behavioural changes, etc,etc. And (i know that a sentence can never start with an and but please ignore) since most of us go through the same shit and I have decided that I'm going to talk about particular incidents or situations that I had to face during my week which I hope you can relate to. If you have questions you would like to ask or tips you need related to my uploads you can comment asking below because I'm an expert ( jk I'm dumb and I would have to go ask somebody else but I'll still try my best!) Soo that's it for today and I hope you liked this little introduction thing of mine! See you next week with something exciting and interesting (hopefully).

 

Until then folks,
Girl Online

No comments:

Post a Comment